1. Governments are looking for ideas to save money.
2. Government must maintain adequate services to fulfill their duties while cutting costs.
3. Governments currently require a lot of paper to function: it costs money to print, distribute and store paper. It costs more money to buy or lease printers/copiers that are often underutilized.
1. AXIAR Green, Paper Saving Software, reduces the cost of paper-based processes without drastically changing how processes function.
2. AXIAR can be installed for free and paid for by the savings it creates.
3. AXIAR is in use at the US Social Security Administration, the US Marine Corps, New York and Texas state government offices, California’s Orange County Department of Education, the City of Juneau and many more Federal, state and local governments.
4. All you need to do is send your government representatives to www.PaperSavingSoftware.com or ask them to call 203.966.0661 to learen more. Now is a good time.
5. You need to ask your government: why aren’t you saving money with AXIAR Green, Paper Saving Software?
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
Trust your instincts to get started on improving your business. AXIAR Green tracks printing behavior and device usage statistics to enable you to analyze printer use and user activity. This data can be analyzed with reporting tools (we use Crystal Reports in our system). You can then make changes to device accessibility and user options to save paper.
Many of our customers start the paper saving process by eliminating unnecessary printers and copiers after collecting metrics to determine if they are underutilized. It’s that simple: use AXIAR Green, paper saving software, to collect data, analyze the data, make a decision and save money. Contact us and let’s start talking.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
By using AXIAR's server-based capabilities to add Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) characters to batch outputs, customers do not need device-resident fonts or device-mounted computers to prep legacy documents for mail sorting. This delivers faster printing times and fewer 'handoffs' between the applications creating documents and the devices used for printing and mailing. AXIAR formats, routes and tracks print processes to ensure the fidelity and verify the completion of business-critical print runs.
Contact us for more information about how we can reduce printing/mailing costs, improve document-based business processes and reduce your paper-use footprint. Based on our successful implementations, we are confident our mail enhancement software will save you money and improve your business.