Thursday, December 17, 2009

Reducing office waste

I have a responsibility to my company to reduce any expenses that are wasteful. I have a responsibility to my community - and my kids - to reduce the waste I create with my everyday purchases. Neither responsiblity presumes that consuming goods is wrong - but wasteful consumption is worth addressing.

We address a chronic area of waste in business and government environments: office printing and copying. We don't believe "paperless" is the right term (since we're not anti-printing); we believe "paper saving" is a better description.

We have a simple premise: we develop software that automatically reduces the amount of paper your organization uses by applying customizable rules to print jobs. Our software is already used at thousands of customer sites worldwide, saving millions and millions of pieces of paper every year. By saving paper and toner, our software pays for itself. And you get the dollar savings and resource savings every time you use it.

I know since you made it this far you don't like waste, so I hope you'll agree that I didn't waste the most precious resource of all: your time. Thank you for checking us out, I would love to hear from you through this blog or give me a call - and visit www.PaperSavingSoftware.com to learn more about what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment